DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Height Adjustment faulty on Qualcast petrol 35s (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/155570-height-adjustment-faulty-qualcast-petrol-35s.html)

tidybooks April 30th 06 01:33 PM

Height Adjustment faulty on Qualcast petrol 35s

Anybody had trouble with height adjustment on the Qualcast Petrol 35s,
seems to be cutting ok, then if it hits something, will fall at one
side and dig into turf.. I have noticed that there is a crack on the
inside of height adjustment contraption. Tried looking for spares on
net without success. Any ideas?

Tom B

The Medway Handyman April 30th 06 02:28 PM

tidybooks wrote:
Anybody had trouble with height adjustment on the Qualcast Petrol 35s,
seems to be cutting ok, then if it hits something, will fall at one
side and dig into turf.. I have noticed that there is a crack on the
inside of height adjustment contraption. Tried looking for spares on
net without success. Any ideas?

http://www.qualcast.co.uk/qualcastowners/ & click on Qualcast Spares
Locator.

--