Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Default Shelf brackets

Sheel wrote:

About 2 years ago, I put 2 vertical shelf supports on my wall. I
bought them in either Fads or Homebase.

The slots for the brackets to fit into are T shaped with a rectangle
in the centre of the T.

I went to Fads and Homebase today to try to buy more of the shelf
brackets to add some more shelves.

However the design of the vertical supports has changed. There is a
straight slot (or 2) in the support. So the design of the brackets has
also changed.

I looked online to see if I could find the brackets I need, but
couldn't.

Have these brackets been discontinued?
Will I have to change the supports? I hope not.
Thanks.

If they are aluminium, then no, I'm looking at some that I bought
recently. They are holding my printer, paper and CD shelf on the wall.

Try looking in other DIY places.

Dave

Cliffhanger shelf brackets newman UK diy 0 October 2nd 05 09:00 PM
This Old Shelf? Tom Watson Woodworking 4 May 2nd 05 04:09 AM
B&Q Shelf brackets. Clint Sharp UK diy 2 January 3rd 05 11:45 AM
Neanderthal-style Shelf Installation (long) Patrick Olguin Woodworking 11 April 5th 04 03:39 AM