DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Builder? Architect? Who? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/151286-builder-architect-who.html)

[email protected] March 30th 06 10:07 AM

Builder? Architect? Who?

Hi,

I live in an apartment in Leeds with a mezzanine level over the main
living space accessed via a spiral staircase. I want to turn the
mezzanine into to a self-contained room, by adding a glass wall and a
door.

Who would I contact to address this type of work? A builder? An
Architect? Any recommendations?

Many thanks,
Colin

Weatherlawyer March 30th 06 11:40 AM

Builder? Architect? Who?

Grenny Pix?

[email protected] March 30th 06 12:18 PM

Builder? Architect? Who?

Is that a cryptic clue?

Chris Bacon March 30th 06 12:27 PM

Builder? Architect? Who?

wrote:
Is that a cryptic clue?

Is *what* a cryptic clue?

John White March 30th 06 12:40 PM

Builder? Architect? Who?

Chris Bacon wrote:

wrote:
Is that a cryptic clue?

Is *what* a cryptic clue?

Well it looks like one

John
--
John White,
Electrical Contractor

[email protected] March 30th 06 01:10 PM

Builder? Architect? Who?

What the hell is Grenny Pix?

Yours,
Confused in Leeds.

Chris Bacon March 30th 06 01:17 PM

Builder? Architect? Who?

colin.j.brown wrote:
What the hell is Grenny Pix?

Doesn't sound as if one should Google for it...

Guy King March 30th 06 02:54 PM

Builder? Architect? Who?

The message . com
from contains these words:

What the hell is Grenny Pix?

And is he/she/it related to the Akond of Swot?

--
Skipweasel