DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   negative head shower pump (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/150696-negative-head-shower-pump.html)

simon beer March 26th 06 12:20 PM

negative head shower pump

Hi all, can you use a negative head shower pump on a system that doesn't
actually require a negative head pump. I want to get a pump for 2 bathrooms
so was looking at the Stuart turner 3 bar monsoon range, seen a couple of
N/head ones on Ebay going reasonable. I would assume that they could be used
on a positive head system as even in a negative system there may be outlets
on the positive side. many thanks for any help
--

take off your trousers to e-mail me