DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CANDY WASHING MACHINE MODEL AQ 100 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/150245-candy-washing-machine-model-aq-100-a.html)

JOHN L March 22nd 06 09:58 PM

CANDY WASHING MACHINE MODEL AQ 100

Can anybody help me please.
I'm usually very good at diagnosing problems with machinary but I need
help this time.
The above washing machine starts off fine on the program clock but when
it gets to program position 4 the clock speeds up and cycles quickly
through the other program positions in about a minute. I've never seen
anything like this before and would be grateful if any more experienced
service engineers could point me in the right direction.

Mr Fuxit March 22nd 06 10:45 PM

CANDY WASHING MACHINE MODEL AQ 100

When it has finished cycling, switch it of and allow it to stand for 1
minute. Then restart.
HTH