DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   recharging high capacity nimh batts on old recharger (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/1498-recharging-high-capacity-nimh-batts-old-recharger.html)

Zax August 29th 03 12:08 AM

recharging high capacity nimh batts on old recharger

i have soem 2000 mah and 2200 mah nimh cells. my old uniross could recharge
1300 mah cells in 5 hrs.
does anyone remember a formula for how long it would take to recharge ? i
vaguely recall someone posting it a few weeks ago.....
probably OT, so apologies....

BillR August 29th 03 11:24 AM

Zax wrote:
i have soem 2000 mah and 2200 mah nimh cells. my old uniross could
recharge 1300 mah cells in 5 hrs.
does anyone remember a formula for how long it would take to recharge
? i vaguely recall someone posting it a few weeks ago.....
probably OT, so apologies....

I tried a similar setup. The old charger seemed to struggle to actually
fully the charge the newer, higher capacity cells, even after 24 hours. So I
got the new Hama charger + cells from 7DayShop