DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DeWalt torch bulb? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/148918-dewalt-torch-bulb.html)

T i m March 13th 06 07:53 PM

DeWalt torch bulb?

Hi All,

A mate gave me his old DeWalt torch that clips onto the drill /
whatever batteries. HGe also gave me a batter that's the same as the
other two that go with my drill.

I think they are 12V x 1.25A batteries so I assume the Xenon bulb
(that's missing along with the spare) would be 12V?

Also I'm not sure if anything is missing re bulb mount as there seems
to be just a spring that would keep the bulb against the back of the
reflector and a connector up the middle?

Anyone have one of these and if so is there a code on the bulb please
(so I know what to ask for etc).

All the best ..

T i m

The3rd Earl Of Derby March 13th 06 09:49 PM

DeWalt torch bulb?

http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/part.../Torches/DW904
-----A
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

T i m March 13th 06 10:33 PM

DeWalt torch bulb?

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:49:01 GMT, "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
wrote:

T i m wrote:
Hi All,

A mate gave me his old DeWalt torch that clips onto the drill /
whatever batteries. HGe also gave me a batter that's the same as the
other two that go with my drill.

I think they are 12V x 1.25A batteries so I assume the Xenon bulb
(that's missing along with the spare) would be 12V?

Also I'm not sure if anything is missing re bulb mount as there seems
to be just a spring that would keep the bulb against the back of the
reflector and a connector up the middle?

Anyone have one of these and if so is there a code on the bulb please
(so I know what to ask for etc).

All the best ..

T i m

http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/part.../Torches/DW904
-----A

Neat, cheers for that ;-)

So it's 12V and a type of flanged bulb and from the pic it looks like
there is nothing missing. ;-)

One mate runs a cycle shop and another a motorcycle shop so I was
hoping to find a specific spec for the bulb as I can then get them
'trade' (nearly 5 quid for a cycle bulb seems a bit steep, you can get
a car headlamp cheaper!)?

All the best and thanks again ...

T i m