DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/147976-loans-available-any-purpose.html)

[email protected] March 7th 06 05:05 PM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

From £1,000 to £250,000 over 5 to 30 years for any purpose. We accept
those with bad credit, arrears, bankruptcy, etc. Lowest rate of just
5.4% APR with 100% acceptance. Visit http://www.assured-finance.co.uk/
for a free, no obligation quote or to apply online now.

. March 7th 06 05:13 PM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

wrote:
From £1,000 to £250,000 over 5 to 30 years for any purpose. We accept

those with bad credit, arrears, bankruptcy, etc. Lowest rate of just
5.4% APR with 100% acceptance. Visit
http://www.assured-finance.co.uk/
for a free, no obligation quote or to apply online now.

Hi I'd like a loan for the purpose of taking
to the small claims court for abuse on the entire internet and to donate to:

Stop The Badger Cull - Respond by the 10th March

http://www.stopthecull.info/emaildefra.php

RW March 7th 06 07:37 PM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose OH NO THEY'RE NOT

wrote in message
oups.com...
From £1,000 to £250,000 over 5 to 30 years for any purpose. We accept

those with bad credit, arrears, bankruptcy, etc. Lowest rate of just
5.4% APR with 100% acceptance. Visit
http://www.assured-****ALLFORANYONE.co.uk for a free, no obligation quote or
to apply online now.

So you put a box in the first line of the application online form that asks
are you a homeowner with ythe choice of Yes or No.
Then above that you state that the loans are only available to homeowners.
Utter ******** then isn't it you spamming ******s!

March 7th 06 08:32 PM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

Website host

Colin Wilson March 7th 06 09:49 PM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

Website host

I used the other advertised email address of

I also pointed out they`re not registered with the Data Protection
Registrar

http://www.esd.informationcommission...esd/search.asp

....and no company exists at their stated address according to

http://www.ukdata.com

....and since you mention the FSA, they`re not listed on their search
engine either under the stated address

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

--- Please add "newsgroup" in the subject of any personal replies ---
--- My anti-spam address has "ngspamtrap" & @btinternet.com in it ---

raden March 8th 06 12:33 AM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

In message , Colin Wilson
writes
Website host

I used the other advertised email address of

I also pointed out they`re not registered with the Data Protection
Registrar

http://www.esd.informationcommission...esd/search.asp

...and no company exists at their stated address according to

http://www.ukdata.com

...and since you mention the FSA, they`re not listed on their search
engine either under the stated address

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

So have you actually done anything about it?

--
geoff

Dan March 8th 06 01:13 AM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Colin Wilson
writes
Website host

I used the other advertised email address of

I also pointed out they`re not registered with the Data Protection
Registrar

http://www.esd.informationcommission...esd/search.asp

...and no company exists at their stated address according to

http://www.ukdata.com

...and since you mention the FSA, they`re not listed on their search
engine either under the stated address

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

So have you actually done anything about it?

--
geoff

not really much you can do about spamming from google groups, just had a
look. :-(

raden March 8th 06 01:34 AM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

In message , Dan
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Colin Wilson
writes
Website host

I used the other advertised email address of

I also pointed out they`re not registered with the Data Protection
Registrar

http://www.esd.informationcommission...esd/search.asp

...and no company exists at their stated address according to

http://www.ukdata.com

...and since you mention the FSA, they`re not listed on their search
engine either under the stated address

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/

So have you actually done anything about it?

--
geoff

not really much you can do about spamming from google groups, just had a
look. :-(

Disinterested *******s

Still ...

there are certain sites who are just dying to know his email addy

--
geoff

Colin Wilson March 8th 06 07:25 AM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

Website host
I used the other advertised email address of

I also pointed out they`re not registered with the Data Protection
Registrar
...and no company exists at their stated address according to
...and since you mention the FSA, they`re not listed on their search
engine either under the stated address

So have you actually done anything about it?

Other than reporting this to his host, no - not at this time.

You`ll find the same "office" is used for another domain, and it would
appear he`s a letting agency for flats - and trying to branch out by
the looks of things.

One of his other sites,
http://www.assuredlettings.com has a feedback
form you could use under the "contact" link if you wanted to air your
feelings...

Assured Properties & Finance
Office 2
196 Oakworth Road
West Yorkshire
BD21 1QH

Tel: 01535 602799
Fax: 01535 602800
Email:

Just in case you missed it, the email address is

(email harvesters sometimes pick up mailto: addresses more
effectively)

Rob Morley March 8th 06 01:03 PM

LOANS AVAILABLE for any purpose

In article
Dan wrote:
snip

not really much you can do about spamming from google groups, just had a
look. :-(

Why not have a word with his ISP?