DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Irrigation forum.... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/147947-irrigation-forum.html)

ben@iss March 7th 06 03:36 PM

Irrigation forum....

Hello.

I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation.....we
would be pleased discuss any queries you may have regarding garden
irrigation.

Our site is at: www.irrigationforums.co.uk

I look forward to your discussions.

Best Regards

Ben.

( www.issirrigation.co.uk )

Dave Fawthrop March 7th 06 04:34 PM

Irrigation forum....

On 7 Mar 2006 07:36:21 -0800, "ben@iss" wrote:

|Hello.
|
|I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation.....we
|would be pleased discuss any queries you may have regarding garden
|irrigation.
|
|Our site is at: www.irrigationforums.co.uk
|
|I look forward to your discussions.

I thought Irrigation of Gardens was On Topic here!
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
Freedom of Speech, Expression, Religion, and Democracy are

Dave Fawthrop March 7th 06 04:40 PM

Irrigation forum....

On 7 Mar 2006 07:36:21 -0800, "ben@iss" wrote:

|Hello.
|
|I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation.....we
|would be pleased discuss any queries you may have regarding garden
|irrigation.
|
|Our site is at: www.irrigationforums.co.uk
|
|I look forward to your discussions.

I thought Irrigation of Gardens was On Topic in uk.rec.gardening

Dave Fawthrop March 7th 06 04:42 PM

Irrigation forum....

On 7 Mar 2006 08:38:54 -0800, "Weatherlawyer"
wrote:

|Dave Fawthrop wrote:
|
| I thought Irrigation of Gardens was On Topic here!
|
|Only when taking a ****.

^%(&*^()*) wrong ng I cancelled it too late :-(

raden March 8th 06 12:23 AM

Irrigation forum....

In message . com,
"ben@iss" writes
Hello.

I have just launched our own forum for all aspects of irrigation.....we
would be pleased discuss any queries you may have regarding garden
irrigation.

Our site is at: www.irrigationforums.co.uk

I look forward to your discussions.

You'll get a flood of responses