DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do I remove/wash of 'Wipe on Multi Surface Primer' (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/146021-how-do-i-remove-wash-wipe-multi-surface-primer.html)

[email protected] February 23rd 06 05:40 AM

How do I remove/wash of 'Wipe on Multi Surface Primer'

I can still smell it

What happened... I bought primer and metallic silver paint for a fridge
from B&Q. .. but I had to return the spray can because the spray can
was defective and it was the last one on the shelf...

[email protected] February 23rd 06 10:22 AM

wrote:
I can still smell it

What happened... I bought primer and metallic silver paint for a fridge
from B&Q. .. but I had to return the spray can because the spray can
was defective and it was the last one on the shelf...

the whole point of the primer is that it wont remove or wash off.

NT