DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   You can't just wash that asbestos right out of your bed (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/144172-re-you-cant-just-wash-asbestos-right-out-your-bed.html)

[email protected] February 10th 06 03:31 PM

You can't just wash that asbestos right out of your bed

They used to put asbestos in: bakelite, plaster of Paris,
sheetrock joints, ceiling "sand" paint, foot-callous pumice,
wall shingles, floor tiles, pipe insulation, skyscraper ceiling
insulation, floortile (black-tar-like) "mastic" (even under
ceramic bath tiles), and roofing shingles. They spread it with

scary I took my angle grider to the 'black-tar-like' stuff under my
floortiles..
created a hell of a mess...
Am I going to die ?

PS.

why the hell cross post this to so many groups you fool ?

Simon

keith_765 February 10th 06 09:49 PM

You can't just wash that asbestos right out of your bed

wrote in message
ups.com...

They used to put asbestos in: bakelite, plaster of Paris,
sheetrock joints, ceiling "sand" paint, foot-callous pumice,
wall shingles, floor tiles, pipe insulation, skyscraper ceiling
insulation, floortile (black-tar-like) "mastic" (even under
ceramic bath tiles), and roofing shingles. They spread it with

scary I took my angle grider to the 'black-tar-like' stuff under my
floortiles..
created a hell of a mess...
Am I going to die ?

PS.

why the hell cross post this to so many groups you fool ?

Simon

Most definitely you will die. You can guarantee that.