Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Phew they stink.

Had a pair of trousers which where of the type "man made fibre material",
they are supposed to be dry cleaned as with any MMBM.

Well a couple of hours after being washed in the machine and dried there
was a smell eminating from the kitchen as if someone hard farted heavily
like. It was the trousers.

WTF did they use to have this sort of smell when washed?

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

oops! sorry wrong group. :-)
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike

And what group should it of been?

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Mike wrote:
And what group should it of been?

That doesn't make any sense at all. What are you
talking about?
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grumble

"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
Mike wrote:
And what group should it of been?

That doesn't make any sense at all. What are you
talking about?

(sigh) I bet he left school with a GCSE in English too. Perhaps he
meant..."And what group should it HAVE been?"

Grumble

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike

Oh yea whats wong with me o level

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Grumble wrote:
"Chris Bacon" wrote...
Mike wrote:
And what group should it of been?

That doesn't make any sense at all. What are you
talking about?

(sigh) I bet he left school with a GCSE in English too. Perhaps he
meant..."And what group should it HAVE been?"

A little context to show what he was replying to would be helpful.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The3rd Earl Of Derby"
saying something like:

Well a couple of hours after being washed in the machine and dried there
was a smell eminating from the kitchen as if someone hard farted heavily
like. It was the trousers.

WTF did they use to have this sort of smell when washed?

To save you the bother.

"Pre-Farted"
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

oops! sorry wrong group. :-)

What should it have been? UK-Smelly Trousers?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The Medway Handyman wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:

oops! sorry wrong group. :-)

What should it have been? UK-Smelly Trousers?

uk.blind-skunks

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite