DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   19ft x3ft picket fence with gate (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/143944-19ft-x3ft-picket-fence-gate.html)

George February 9th 06 01:43 AM

19ft x3ft picket fence with gate

Hi,
How much would you charge for labour, to erect a 19 ft x 3ft picket fence
plus make the gate,

Regards,

George

Weatherlawyer February 9th 06 02:09 AM

George wrote:

How much would you charge for labour, to erect a 19 ft x 3ft picket fence
plus make the gate,

For D-I-Y?

Can I have a sig in Google Groups, I wonder. I might use this as one:

al wrote:

Not too much common sense floating around here lately ....

Quite.

It looks just the thing!

Fray Bentos February 9th 06 08:43 AM

"George" wrote in message
Hi,
How much would you charge for labour, to erect a 19 ft x 3ft picket fence
plus make the gate,

Regards,

George

Thats a mighty tall fence. :-)

Phil February 9th 06 10:26 AM

Fray Bentos wrote:
"George" wrote in message
Hi,
How much would you charge for labour, to erect a 19 ft x 3ft picket fence
plus make the gate,

Regards,

George

Thats a mighty tall fence. :-)

....and not very wide!

Rob Morley February 9th 06 04:41 PM

19ft x3ft picket fence with gate

In article
George wrote:
Hi,
How much would you charge for labour, to erect a 19 ft x 3ft picket fence
plus make the gate,

We wouldn't, we'd do it ourselves (the clue is in the name of the
group).

The Medway Handyman February 9th 06 10:54 PM

George wrote:
Hi,
How much would you charge for labour, to erect a 19 ft x 3ft picket
fence plus make the gate,

As much as I thought I could get away with :-)

Dave