DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lay-on stainless steel kitchen sink clips (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/141767-lay-stainless-steel-kitchen-sink-clips.html)

[email protected] January 24th 06 08:12 PM

Lay-on stainless steel kitchen sink clips

Does anyone know where I can get the clips needed to secure a lay-on
stainless steel kitchen sink onto a standard kitchen unit.

I have bought one to replace a plastic inset sink in a kitchen. Guy in
the shop said chipboard units were supplied with such clips - only
trouble is this is not a new unit...

Help!

alexbartman January 30th 06 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by
Does anyone know where I can get the clips needed to secure a lay-on
stainless steel kitchen sink onto a standard kitchen unit.

I have bought one to replace a plastic inset sink in a kitchen. Guy in
the shop said chipboard units were supplied with such clips - only
trouble is this is not a new unit...

Help!

You can buy a "sink fitting kit" at B&Q - costs an unbelievable £6 and comes with enough clips and the sponge trim to cushion the sink on the worktop - had exactly the same problem last week and had to shell out £6....