DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   clinical thermometer (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/140467-re-clinical-thermometer.html)

Baz January 16th 06 02:37 PM

clinical thermometer

"dave" wrote in message
I'd like to get a new clinical thermometer (just to have one in the house)
and
replace the glass Hg one we have now. I'm off to Boots in the morning to
see
what they have - but wonder if someone here knows a make they can
recommend (and
where from + cost?)

Out of interest, how accurate are the digital ones? The glass ones are
calibrated to 0.1 degree C
Thanks

I recently inquired about the difference between an "Oral" and "Anal"
thermometer.

The taste I am told.

Baz

Steve S January 16th 06 02:46 PM

clinical thermometer

"Baz" wrote

I recently inquired about the difference between an "Oral" and "Anal"
thermometer.

The taste I am told.

Or another old one:

" Doctor, why have you got a thermometer behind your ear?"

"Damn, some arsehole has got my biro!"

Steve S