DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Medway Automatic Pilot Flame Spreader Wanted...or Pilot Block... (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/139084-medway-automatic-pilot-flame-spreader-wanted-pilot-block.html)

wilco January 7th 06 02:03 PM

Medway Automatic Pilot Flame Spreader Wanted...or Pilot Block...

I installed and have maintained this boiler for around 20 years...the
pilot shroud has gradually disintegrated over the years...is it
possible to replace the shroud on its own or will the Pilot Block
require replacement...I've yet to find a place that still supplies
parts...I used to use Shoreheat but no joy...Any help gratefully
received...ps I believe the Myson 325 uses the same Pilot Block...

Wilco