Posted to uk.d-i-y
tom patton

Default ensuite ceiling/wall coverings/finishing

Hi all
Soon I will be starting the internal finish of my new10 square metre
ensuite.Floor will be tiled with UF Heating as per previous post
advice.Walls are conventional double 7neuton block on my 1974 bungalow- two
of the walls are external.I intend to put rigid insulation behind the finish
on conventional pressure treated studs.
Is conventional 12.5mm vapour check plasterboard still the way to go for the
ceiling.
Is there a fungal resistant paint available for the plaster finish.
I am thinking of doing the walls in melamine? finished 5mm? ply
2.4x1.2m--are these boards up to the job-do they need to be supported by
plasterboard.

new window opening in ensuite bathroom [email protected] UK diy 10 November 2nd 05 03:00 AM
Is room big enough for ensuite shower/WC? backy UK diy 14 April 4th 05 08:46 AM
Ensuite W/C options. Kevin UK diy 11 February 25th 05 02:40 PM
Small ensuite shower room - mosaic tiles pros & cons SC UK diy 6 August 21st 03 11:45 AM