DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source of lamp base fittings (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/137748-source-lamp-base-fittings.html)

Andrew Gabriel December 30th 05 12:59 PM

Source of lamp base fittings

In article ,
"mutley" writes:
Can anyone point me to a mail order/online source of base fittings for
halogen lamps. I specifically want a GY9.5 ceramic base fitting as used for
some projection lamps and similar. I can find loads of bulbs online but so
far no seller of the sockets.

Try Bernlite, www.bernlite.co.uk.
They stock this type of thing, although I don't see GY9.5
in their catalogue, so you'll probably have to ring and
ask. (They don't do online ordering anyway, but do do mail
order.)

Sylvania make them, and the following catalogue gives some
other manufacturer's part numbers too:
http://www.hi-techlamps.com/pdfs/lam...ampholders.pdf

--
Andrew Gabriel

mutley December 30th 05 01:01 PM

Source of lamp base fittings

Can anyone point me to a mail order/online source of base fittings for
halogen lamps. I specifically want a GY9.5 ceramic base fitting as used for
some projection lamps and similar. I can find loads of bulbs online but so
far no seller of the sockets.

--
Any help TIA, mutley
Please reply to Newsgroup

Frank Erskine December 30th 05 01:28 PM

Source of lamp base fittings

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:01:13 -0000, "mutley"
wrote:

Can anyone point me to a mail order/online source of base fittings for
halogen lamps. I specifically want a GY9.5 ceramic base fitting as used for
some projection lamps and similar. I can find loads of bulbs online but so
far no seller of the sockets.

Try Stage Electrics:

http://www.stage-electrics.co.uk/

--