DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Finished! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/137137-finished.html)

Nigel Molesworth December 26th 05 01:37 PM

Finished!

After promising SWMBO that I would finish the kitchen re-fit "by Xmas"
I am pleased to report that the last screw went in at 6pm on 24 Dec.

Of course there are still a few "little jobs" that need doing,
sometime before the next re-fit will do ;-)

Merry Xmas everyone.

--
Nigel M

Lobster December 26th 05 02:04 PM

Finished!

Nigel Molesworth wrote:
After promising SWMBO that I would finish the kitchen re-fit "by Xmas"
I am pleased to report that the last screw went in at 6pm on 24 Dec.

No-one likes a smart-arse, Nigel :-)

Merry Xmas everyone.

And to you...

David

Nigel Molesworth December 26th 05 02:55 PM

Finished!

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 14:04:00 GMT, Lobster wrote:

No-one likes a smart-arse, Nigel :-)

This is the same smart-arse who sited the vertical outlet for the
cooker hood directly under all the pipework in the ceiling above.

--
Nigel M

Jeff December 27th 05 09:51 AM

Finished!

"Nigel Molesworth" wrote in message
After promising SWMBO that I would finish the kitchen re-fit "by Xmas"
I am pleased to report that the last screw went in at 6pm on 24 Dec.

Of course there are still a few "little jobs" that need doing,
sometime before the next re-fit will do ;-)

I take it you've not fitted the pelmets and cornice then ? .... took me 3
years to accumulate enough tuits for that job :-)

Regards Jeff