Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony

Default acl lifestyle model LP241

Can anyone please tell me how to remove the controller from the wall
please? I need to fix new tiles behind it and I can see no obvious
screws or clips, and it doesn't appear to slide.

Tony

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice

On 17 Dec 2005 12:18:07 -0800, tony wrote:

Can anyone please tell me how to remove the controller from the wall
please? I need to fix new tiles behind it and I can see no obvious
screws or clips, and it doesn't appear to slide.

I think I had an LP244, that had a couple (or one...) captive,
recessed screws up against the wall on the bottom edge. ISTR that the
bodly moulding bulged out a bit so partially hid them.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

In message .com, tony
writes
Can anyone please tell me how to remove the controller from the wall
please? I need to fix new tiles behind it and I can see no obvious
screws or clips, and it doesn't appear to slide.

Two screws underneath IIRC

--
geoff

Fderal Surplus - includes DeWalt 12" RAS and Powermatic model 90 lathe Dave Hall Woodworking 3 May 26th 05 11:05 PM
Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 03:54 AM
Kohler sink model # riddle [email protected] Home Ownership 2 January 6th 05 12:50 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
TV Remote Control rubber pad(UR50CT1071) used in remote control for Panasonic TV Model TX-29GF10X Steve Electronics Repair 4 November 1st 03 03:27 PM