DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Condensing kit - any good and how do they work? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/135163-condensing-kit-any-good-how-do-they-work.html)

[email protected] December 11th 05 12:12 PM

Condensing kit - any good and how do they work?

My mate has a condensing tumble dryer which collects water from drying.
I have a normal one but have seen a condensing kit which will
"convert" it into a condensing dryer but I need to add water. Does
anyone know how this kit works and if it is any good?

Christian McArdle December 12th 05 04:53 PM

Condensing kit - any good and how do they work?

I have a normal one but have seen a condensing kit which will
"convert" it into a condensing dryer but I need to add water. Does
anyone know how this kit works and if it is any good?

Avoid at all costs. It sounds like one of those airwater exchanger types
(like most washer dryers), which are environmentally unsound, due to the
amazingly high water usage.

Christian.