DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   electrolux vacuum wont suck dirt (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/133481-electrolux-vacuum-wont-suck-dirt.html)

TJ November 29th 05 11:50 PM

electrolux vacuum wont suck dirt

Hi. I have a vacuum cleaner that wont suck up the dirt. The "floor"
stopped working when this happened. The "carpet" switch does come on,
but doesnt suck dirt.. I have pushed reset button, but it still doesnt
work. When it is on "carpet" setting, that works, it spits out the
dirt. So I am guessing it might be clogged. I don't have the money to
take it to a repair shop, so I'm hoping someone can tell me what might
be wrong with it, or how to fix it.