Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Josi

Default Hot water ice cold and expansion tank overflowing

Hi,

I need your help.

I've got a conventional oil fired boiler. The central heating is
working fine, but I have two problems, which I don't know
-incidentally- whether they are related or not:

a. I have no hot water at all. The flow is fine, but the water is cold
-rarely, if I have kept the central heating on for a long while, it
might come off lukewarm if at all.
b. The expansion tank overflows every now and then.

Sincerely,

Josi