DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Secondary Double Glazing (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/129468-secondary-double-glazing.html)

[email protected] November 15th 05 03:39 PM

Secondary Double Glazing

I installed secondary double glazing in 91/92 using a diy system
marketed by a well known company. It was displayed prominently in most
diy stores at the time. It was so well known that I have forgotten the
product/supplier name and need to get some spares if possible. It was
an aluminium system with rubber inserts for the glass held together in
the corners with 'L' shaped clips that inserted into the ends of the
aluminium strips. These were then screwed in place. Can anyone
remember/tell me which suppliers made this?