Jon

Default Correcting domestic wiring

Hi,
I've just been looking at my wiring as my consumer unit is incorrectly
labelled. It turns out that all the sockets in the bungalow (some 1600
sq.ft) are controlled through just one 32A MCB.
All the wiring is dropped down the walls as all floors are concrete and the
attic is full of junction boxes and wires running wherever it's convenient.
So - I'd like to tidy it all up. I plan to replace the consumer unit with a
12 way but as at the moment none of the cable passes through the joists -
can I clip the cable to the struts or install cable trays to the struts /
joists?
Thanks,
Jon