Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
dave

Default replacing roof

I am thinking of replacing a twin wall roof on my conservatory to a flat
roof. the conservtory has brick built walls. I know I will have to submit a
BC permit, do I have to have planning permission also?. Does anyone think I
should have plans drawn or could a roofer come in and quote for this work?
the roof would be around 3.5m squared.

thanks in anticipation
Dave

conflicting advice on roof repair [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 31st 05 09:49 PM
tar-and-gravel roof - puddles etc. advice needed Steve Portigal Home Repair 6 November 23rd 04 09:40 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
shingle or metal roof? [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 30th 03 04:15 PM
flat gravel roof - how to repair adiel Home Repair 6 August 21st 03 02:53 PM