DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Saucepan handle (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/127727-saucepan-handle.html)

john November 3rd 05 08:54 AM

Saucepan handle

Does anyone know of a place that will replace a damaged handle on a
stainless steel / copper bottomed "Prestige" saucepan?

They used to be made in the city where I live and they had a repair service.

John

Ian Stirling November 3rd 05 09:36 AM

Saucepan handle

john wrote:
Does anyone know of a place that will replace a damaged handle on a
stainless steel / copper bottomed "Prestige" saucepan?

They used to be made in the city where I live and they had a repair service.

And what are the handles made out of?
How are they attached?
Do you want a functional or invisible repair?

Peter Taylor November 3rd 05 09:41 PM

Saucepan handle

"john" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a place that will replace a damaged handle on a
stainless steel / copper bottomed "Prestige" saucepan?

They used to be made in the city where I live and they had a repair
service.

John

Maybe you already tried this, but Prestige is now Meyer-Prestige, based in
the Wirral.
Here's their contact page
http://www.meyeruk.com/contactus/contactus.asp

john November 5th 05 11:02 PM

Saucepan handle

"Peter Taylor" wrote in message

"john" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a place that will replace a damaged handle on a
stainless steel / copper bottomed "Prestige" saucepan?

They used to be made in the city where I live and they had a repair
service.

John

Maybe you already tried this, but Prestige is now Meyer-Prestige, based in
the Wirral.
Here's their contact page
http://www.meyeruk.com/contactus/contactus.asp

Thanks for that - worth a try.