Big Ron

Default Circular Shower Rail

I need one of these to fit my new shower-bath, but the problem is the wall
is a stooving and I will be fixing to wallboard. The ones I've seen (in
Argos and Next) have small diameter brackets which haven't a hope of holding
up the weight of a wet curtain and its own weight when fixed to boards.

Anyone know of a stockist with circular or oval rails with larger (or even
double) brackets?

Ron

Lobster

Big Ron wrote:
I need one of these to fit my new shower-bath, but the problem is the wall
is a stooving and I will be fixing to wallboard. The ones I've seen (in
Argos and Next) have small diameter brackets which haven't a hope of holding
up the weight of a wet curtain and its own weight when fixed to boards.

Anyone know of a stockist with circular or oval rails with larger (or even
double) brackets?

How about http://tinyurl.com/br6w5 (or
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=101204&ts=62234&id=20838)

david

Lobster wrote:
Big Ron wrote:
I need one of these to fit my new shower-bath, but the problem is the wall
is a stooving and I will be fixing to wallboard. The ones I've seen (in
Argos and Next) have small diameter brackets which haven't a hope of holding
up the weight of a wet curtain and its own weight when fixed to boards.

Anyone know of a stockist with circular or oval rails with larger (or even
double) brackets?

How about http://tinyurl.com/br6w5 (or
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=101204&ts=62234&id=20838)

david

You can buy these circular rails at showerail.com (visit our online
shop) 2 stays that fix to ceiling OR wall + ceiling. Good price !
Debbie

Rob Morley

In article , davidlobsterpot601
@hotmail.com says...
Big Ron wrote:
I need one of these to fit my new shower-bath, but the problem is the wall
is a stooving and I will be fixing to wallboard. The ones I've seen (in
Argos and Next) have small diameter brackets which haven't a hope of holding
up the weight of a wet curtain and its own weight when fixed to boards.

Stooving??

Studwork partition wall?

Telescopic shower rail (where only one end touches a wall) [email protected] UK diy 8 October 26th 05 06:52 PM
Flexible Shower Rail Lousy@DIY UK diy 0 March 7th 05 10:08 PM
19m stainless/chrome-on-brass for shower rail? Adrian UK diy 8 May 19th 04 04:38 PM
pipe bending to make a shower 'rail' NC UK diy 19 August 16th 03 05:32 PM
strange shaped shower rail NC UK diy 2 July 31st 03 01:33 PM