DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   soil stack (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/126018-soil-stack.html)

ANDREW LENWEY October 22nd 05 10:22 PM

soil stack

can i move a soil stack from inside to outside.I have an indirect supply
system

Adrian Brentnall October 23rd 05 08:32 AM

soil stack

HI Andrew

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:22:42 GMT, "ANDREW LENWEY"
wrote:

can i move a soil stack from inside to outside.I have an indirect supply
system

Not sure what you mean by 'indirect supply system' - but the best
answer to your question about the soil stack can be provided by
phoning your friendly local Building Control Officer (he/she lives at
the Council Offices).

I've just been round this loop as described in an earlier post - and I
was required to reinstate the soil stack vent to 'outside' that hed
been removed by a previous (over-enthusiastic) owner...

Safest to check with the BCO first - can cause problems when selling
your house otherwise....

Adrian

======return email munged=================
take out the papers and the trash to reply