DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2" Copper Pipe (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/125561-2-copper-pipe.html)

Steve October 19th 05 08:46 PM

2" Copper Pipe

Any ideas where you can purchase it in the UK?

Badger October 19th 05 09:58 PM

2" Copper Pipe

Steve wrote:

Any ideas where you can purchase it in the UK?

RS

Steve October 20th 05 12:03 AM

2" Copper Pipe

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:58:04 GMT, Badger
wrote:

Steve wrote:

Any ideas where you can purchase it in the UK?

RS

Thanks for that, but WOW they're expensive!

£32.89 for one 2 metre length, £20 for 1 90° Elbow and £24 for 1 Tee
Coupling.

John October 20th 05 09:22 AM

2" Copper Pipe

wrote in message ...

wrote:

Steve wrote:

Any ideas where you can purchase it in the UK?

RS

Thanks for that, but WOW they're expensive!

£32.89 for one 2 metre length, £20 for 1 90° Elbow and £24 for 1 Tee
Coupling.

They are certainly not the cheapest, but usually have it in stock. I would
think it would be available elsewhere at about half the price.

Try one of the major suppliers such as BSS (Used to be British Steam
Specialities), Pipeline Centre, etc You may have to but a 3metre length
though.

Pete C October 20th 05 11:41 AM

2" Copper Pipe

Hi,

Try:

http://www.abacus-tubes.co.uk/Products-HHCu.htm

A search for imperial copper pipe on Google UK might turn up some
more.

cheers,
Pete.

Pete C October 20th 05 11:56 AM

2" Copper Pipe

Hi,

Also have a trawl of Applegate:

http://www.applegate.co.uk/

eg turns up:

http://www.plhillsales.com/productlist.asp?Type=Copper&Sub=Tube

What's it for BTW?

cheers,
Pete.

Aidan October 20th 05 12:32 PM

2" Copper Pipe

Steve wrote:
Any ideas where you can purchase it in the UK?

www.bes.co.uk

54mm tube £28.17 @ 3m Item No 13597

2 1/8" tube £23.39 @ 3m No. 13997. This is listed as tube, but it may
be equivalent to 2" ID pipe.

plus vat plus delivery.

Ed Sirett October 20th 05 06:01 PM

2" Copper Pipe

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:46:22 +0100, Steve wrote:

Any ideas where you can purchase it in the UK?

I presume you mean imperial 2" rather than 50mm.
The later being readily available at the better PMs'