DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I buy 5cm, thin walled, metal flue pipe for a Kelston boiler? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/124427-where-can-i-buy-5cm-thin-walled-metal-flue-pipe-kelston-boiler.html)

Peter October 11th 05 05:44 PM

Where can I buy 5cm, thin walled, metal flue pipe for a Kelston boiler?

Can anyone suggest where I can get 5cm, thin walled metal or plastic
flue pipe for a Kelston boiler? I want this so I can run it inside the
route of an existing 10cm pipe.

fred October 11th 05 09:34 PM

Where can I buy 5cm, thin walled, metal flue pipe for a Kelston boiler?

In article , Peter
writes
Can anyone suggest where I can get 5cm, thin walled metal or plastic
flue pipe for a Kelston boiler? I want this so I can run it inside the
route of an existing 10cm pipe.

I've never seen it that weeny before. If it is of any help, my own Keston
runs through a 100mm stainless flue for a long vertical length with adaptors
from 50mm made up by my own fair hand. Their specified uPVC plastic
flue is available from drainage suppliers but of course that isn't very flexible.
--
fred

Tony Bryer October 11th 05 09:47 PM

In article , Peter wrote:
Can anyone suggest where I can get 5cm, thin walled metal or plastic
flue pipe for a Kelston boiler? I want this so I can run it inside the
route of an existing 10cm pipe.

Keston boilers use 50mm muPVC waste pipe available from all good
plumbers merchants. Note that this is not the same as regular uPVC
waste: it's made to stand higher temperatures.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.10 released 4 April 2005]