DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cost/m2 for different types of drive surfaces? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/123742-cost-m2-different-types-drive-surfaces.html)

Lobster October 6th 05 10:56 AM

Cost/m2 for different types of drive surfaces?

Think it's time we had the drive done (well it was one of the most
pressing jobs to be done when we moved in about 10 years ago).

Does anyone know of a resource which would provide comparative, ballpark
(per m^2) costs for different surfaces? I don't really want to start
getting contractors in for specific quotes until we've at least narrowed
it down to what type of surface we want.

Thinking about:
Tarmac
Block paving (concrete? clay?)
Pattern imprinted concrete
Cobbles (concrete? Clay?)
Probably others too.

Thanks
David

Hzatph October 6th 05 11:27 AM

The site you need is http://www.pavingexpert.com - an excellent reference
source

Jim October 10th 05 02:08 PM

Cost/m2 for different types of drive surfaces?

Diito to that. Its an absolute fantastic web site.

jim

Jim October 10th 05 03:02 PM