DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thorn 2D Compact Fluorescent (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/123738-thorn-2d-compact-fluorescent.html)

borgmaster October 6th 05 08:50 AM

Thorn 2D Compact Fluorescent

Just how do you get a 2D lamp out of its fitting? Is it just a simple
case of pulling it? Tried to get one out of a fitting outside last night
and it didn`t seem to want to come out. It has been in for a long time
was fitted before I moved in.

s--p--o--n--i--x October 6th 05 09:08 AM

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:50:51 +0100, "borgmaster"
wrote:

Just how do you get a 2D lamp out of its fitting? Is it just a simple
case of pulling it? Tried to get one out of a fitting outside last night
and it didn`t seem to want to come out. It has been in for a long time
was fitted before I moved in.

looking at a bulb I have here on my bench it appears as though you
just pull it.

sponix

Dave Liquorice October 6th 05 05:37 PM

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:50:51 +0100, borgmaster wrote:

Just how do you get a 2D lamp out of its fitting?

Pull from the center plastic bit but there might be a weak plastic
latch down the narrow 1/2" wide slot on the top edge.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail