DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   central heating (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/122713-central-heating.html)

rayabbots October 2nd 05 03:04 PM

central heating

I know this may seem like a very silly question but can any one tell me where the filling loop from the domestic water inlet goes, does it go on the heating system flow or return pipe ??

Andrew Gabriel October 2nd 05 09:59 PM

In article ,
rayabbots writes:

I know this may seem like a very silly question but can any one tell me
where the filling loop from the domestic water inlet goes, does it go
on the heating system flow or return pipe ??

Doesn't matter.
It's good to have it within eyeshot of the pressure guage.

--
Andrew Gabriel

Ed Sirett October 2nd 05 10:35 PM

On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 15:04:29 +0100, rayabbots wrote:

I know this may seem like a very silly question but can any one tell me
where the filling loop from the domestic water inlet goes, does it go
on the heating system flow or return pipe ??

Somewhat more than you need to know is in the SealedCH FAQ.