troubleinstore

Default Kitchen units by mail order.....?

Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk

---

G&M

"troubleinstore" wrote in message
Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

We order our stuff from Wickes by phone and they deliver by Parcelforce.
Does that count ?

John Armstrong

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:58:01 +0100, troubleinstore wrote:

Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

Does web order count as mail order? If so, B+Q.

mfi
Pet

wrote:
mfi

Non-Standard cupboard sizes I believe, making replacement doors
difficult to find in the future.

--
http://gymratz.co.uk - UK's best bodybuilding supplements,gym equipment.
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam!

Grunff

Pet wrote:

Non-Standard cupboard sizes I believe, making replacement doors
difficult to find in the future.

Our MFI units are exactly the same size as B&Q ones.

--
Grunff
Anna Kettle

Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

www.woodfit.co.uk
Did me proud

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642
troubleinstore

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

www.woodfit.co.uk
Did me proud

Anna

Nice website Anna and thanks, but they don't actually do kitchen units from
what I could see.
--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk
Personal mail can be sent via website.
Email address in posting is ficticious and is intended as spam trap

---

The Natural Philosopher

troubleinstore wrote:

Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

www.arena-kitchens.co.uk

MBQ

"troubleinstore" wrote in message ...
"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

www.woodfit.co.uk
Did me proud

Anna

Nice website Anna and thanks, but they don't actually do kitchen units from
what I could see.

They certainly used to claim to, but they weren't listed on the web
site. I gave up trying to get a catalogue out of them (just kept
sending the ordinary one). Now there's no mention at all, I suspect
they have droppped them.

MBQ