DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kitchen units by mail order.....? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/12151-kitchen-units-mail-order.html)

troubleinstore July 26th 04 02:58 PM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

--
troubleinstore
http://www.tuppencechange.co.uk

---

G&M July 26th 04 04:58 PM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

"troubleinstore" wrote in message
Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

We order our stuff from Wickes by phone and they deliver by Parcelforce.
Does that count ?

John Armstrong July 26th 04 05:11 PM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:58:01 +0100, troubleinstore wrote:

Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

Does web order count as mail order? If so, B+Q.

[email protected] July 26th 04 06:40 PM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

mfi

Pet July 26th 04 08:26 PM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

wrote:
mfi

Non-Standard cupboard sizes I believe, making replacement doors
difficult to find in the future.

--
http://gymratz.co.uk - UK's best bodybuilding supplements,gym equipment.
http://gymratz.co.uk/hot-seat.htm - Live web-cam!

Grunff July 26th 04 08:39 PM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

Pet wrote:

Non-Standard cupboard sizes I believe, making replacement doors
difficult to find in the future.

Our MFI units are exactly the same size as B&Q ones.

--
Grunff

Anna Kettle July 27th 04 07:00 AM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

www.woodfit.co.uk
Did me proud

Anna

~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Lime plaster repairs
/ ^^ \ // Freehand modelling in lime: overmantels, pargeting etc
|____| www.kettlenet.co.uk 01359 230642

troubleinstore July 27th 04 07:32 AM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

www.woodfit.co.uk
Did me proud

Anna

Nice website Anna and thanks, but they don't actually do kitchen units from
what I could see.

The Natural Philosopher July 28th 04 09:51 PM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

www.arena-kitchens.co.uk

MBQ July 29th 04 11:42 AM

Kitchen units by mail order.....?

"troubleinstore" wrote in message ...
"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
Screwfix have just informed me that they no longer supply kitchen units,
only doors.

Anyone know of a company that will supply by mail order please. ...?

www.woodfit.co.uk
Did me proud

Anna

Nice website Anna and thanks, but they don't actually do kitchen units from
what I could see.

They certainly used to claim to, but they weren't listed on the web
site. I gave up trying to get a catalogue out of them (just kept
sending the ordinary one). Now there's no mention at all, I suspect
they have droppped them.

MBQ