DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   bathroom heater (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/121145-bathroom-heater.html)

[email protected] September 16th 05 10:48 PM

bathroom heater

Various manufacturers make electric fan wall heaters for bathrooms.

However, I am trying to find a manufacturer that does a heater that
can be hidden in the loft space about the bathroom.

I imagined that someone might manufacture an electric fan bathroom
heater that came with a piece of ducting tube, so that the warm air
could be fed through a grill in the roof of the bathroom.

I have tried looking around on google. However, most places only seem
to stock the traditional style wall mounted fans.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Graham

Andrew Gabriel September 16th 05 11:22 PM

In article ,
writes:
Various manufacturers make electric fan wall heaters for bathrooms.

However, I am trying to find a manufacturer that does a heater that
can be hidden in the loft space about the bathroom.

I imagined that someone might manufacture an electric fan bathroom
heater that came with a piece of ducting tube, so that the warm air
could be fed through a grill in the roof of the bathroom.

I have tried looking around on google. However, most places only seem
to stock the traditional style wall mounted fans.

Any ideas?

What you're looking for is a duct heater, which is really an
industrial/commercial product. Google turns up a number of
manufacturers, such as
http://www.airheater.co.uk/
If you are going to recirculate air from the bathroom, you
will need to consider what happens to the condensation which
forms in the air intake. If you're not going to recirculate,
you have to think what happens to the humid air which is
discharged from the bathroom.

--
Andrew Gabriel