Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
heinzy

Default Bath too narrow for shower screen ?

Hello

My bath is 68 cm ( 26.77 inches )wide and i've just fitted a shower to
the wall at the end of the bath. The side is a flat wall so I'm worried
about fitting a rigid shower screen and finding that its too ' close '
for comfort when taking a shower.

If I fitted a curtain, I could have the rail further away, affording me
more room - but its not the really the solution that i was looking for.

Can anyone please agree with me ( or not ) !!!

Many thanks

Bath tub drain screen broke [email protected] Home Ownership 2 March 24th 05 11:30 PM
Bath advice Martin Wilson UK diy 2 November 13th 04 06:44 AM
DVI input specification of Pioneer PDP504PE (The screen part of the Pioneer PDP504HDE) Art Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 04 03:48 AM
Sealant around bath not setting! BraileTrail UK diy 14 January 14th 04 08:49 PM
Used RPTV Screen Replacments? Steve Reinis Electronics Repair 1 July 21st 03 01:20 AM