Default Clarke (i.e. Machine Mart) stoves - any good?

We're thinking of installing a small[ish] wood burning stove in our
breakfast room. We already have a big wood burner in our main room
which has been there for two or three years and we love it. We have
almost unending supplies of wood at the moment (I reckon we have two
or three years worth at least) so a second wood burner makes sense on
a lot of fronts.

Machine Mart have a 17.5% off offer at the moment on all their own
brand stuff so, if their stoves are any good, now would be a good time
to buy. Does anyone here actually have a Clarke stove or know
anything about them?

Other (reasonably priced) brands would be of interest, we're talking
about the 5 to 10kW size I would think.

--
Chris Green