DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bosch hammer drill reassembly and brush replacement (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/114162-bosch-hammer-drill-reassembly-brush-replacement.html)

nafuk July 21st 05 10:48 AM

Bosch hammer drill reassembly and brush replacement

Hi, just replaced the electric motor brushes on my Bosch PBH2200RE
hammer drill (great tool, currently =A390 at Argos). Cost =A35 and easy
to do - remove rear plastic cover.

I also checked the motor/gear box for oil by removing 4 long bolts.
Upon reassembly I can't select the drill, hammer drill, chisel option.
The selector switch on the side has a knob inside which fits into a
spring which selects which option you want. Does anyone know how to get
this back together?
Thank you.