Ant

Default IE - RIP

Andy Hall wrote:

God called a meeting of George Bush, Vladimir Putin and Bill Gates and
said: "I've given you all the tools you needed to make a better world
- you've blown it and I'm ending the world in two weeks."
George Bush went on TV and said "I have good news and bad news. The
good news is that God exists. The bad news is that the world will end
in two weeks."

Vladimir Putin called his advisors together and said "I have bad news
and really bad news. The bad news is that God exists. The really bad
news is that the world will end in two weeks."

Bill Gates called his company groupies together and said "I have good
news and really good news. The good news is that God thinks I am one
of the three most powerful people in the world. The really good news
is that we don't have to fix the bugs in Outlook Express"

And Ant added:-

Later, Tony Blair's office leaked something to the effect that,
Hey, there would be more good news once the targets had been lowered
enough to let it through, but if, pause, you know, pause, Gordon Brown
ever got the PM's job the targets would be far too high because he's
(twirling finger) a bit, you know, loopy...

Meanwhile, The EU is bringing out an amendment to the new
Constitution beginning "By Qualified Majority Voting it has been found
that there _is_ a God after all..." The bad news is that Hell has been
ratified as a Candidate Member of the EU, to be fast-tracked to full
membership with no CAP reduction within two weeks.

--
Regards Ant

* ps - Don't let the EU rule Brittannia! *
Mike Tomlinson

In article , geoff
writes

John I can see that the words are English

Thought the troll's name was Adam?

--
A. Top posters.