Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
nthng2snet

Default party wall

I would like to build an extension to the rear of my house. I don't
think the next door neighbour would agree to me building on the
boundry line, in fact I want to avoid the issue with him altogether.
How far from the boundry line can I build without having to seek his
permission. I have read that this is 300mm but can't find any
information from the odpm.gov. website to confirm this.