Bod

Default Paslode nails

Anyone know a site of store where the paslode nails don't cost a small
fortune, are there any alternative nails that are cheaper, someone must
be doing a copy?? Cheers

mrcheerful

"Bod" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone know a site of store where the paslode nails don't cost a small
fortune, are there any alternative nails that are cheaper, someone must
be doing a copy?? Cheers

screwfix do them

Bod

screwfix do them
#
#
cheap alternatives or cheap paslode nails?

Bob Minchin

mrcheerful . wrote in message ...

"Bod" wrote in message
oups.com...
Anyone know a site of store where the paslode nails don't cost a small
fortune, are there any alternative nails that are cheaper, someone must
be doing a copy?? Cheers

screwfix do them

Some types also listed in the latest toolstation cat that lanided on my
doormat today.

Toolstation is the outfit run by the guy who started up Screwfix and then
sold it to Buy-it-and-Queue.
Smaller range of goods, more biassed towards tools and usually a few %
cheaper than Screwfix. Good service too.
Usual - satisfied customer only- disclaimer
www.toolstation.com

regards

Bob

nthng2snet

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:05:08 GMT, "Bob Minchin"
wrote:

mrcheerful . wrote in message ...

"Bod" wrote in message
roups.com...
Anyone know a site of store where the paslode nails don't cost a small
fortune, are there any alternative nails that are cheaper, someone must
be doing a copy?? Cheers

I haven't used this company so cannot vouch for them. I came across
them when looking for some strip nails for an air nailer. Home page
has a deal for paslode stuff, but I don't know if its a (relatively)
good price .http://www.powerfixdirect.co.uk/default.aspx?MenuID=1