DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wirquin dual-flush button (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/112745-wirquin-dual-flush-button.html)

Bob July 2nd 05 03:38 PM

Wirquin dual-flush button

Does anyone know where I can get a Wirquin dual-flush button, type MW?
I have tried Total bathrooms, been waiting for weeks for them to obtain one
(they supplied it in the first place!).
I have also emailed the Wirquin site in France but that was a week ago and
no reply as yet.
I'll buy a complete replacement unit if I have to but all I really need is
the buttom assembly.

Thanks in advance for any help

Bob

Rod July 2nd 05 09:42 PM

"Bob" wrote in
:

Does anyone know where I can get a Wirquin dual-flush button, type MW?
I have tried Total bathrooms, been waiting for weeks for them to
obtain one (they supplied it in the first place!).
I have also emailed the Wirquin site in France but that was a week ago
and no reply as yet.

Bourne End Plumbing and Heating Supplies, Unit 6 Wessex Road, Bourne End,
Buckinghamshire, SL8 5EY, UK.

I know about the Wirquins because we bought one! Then found that it
couldn't fit in the intended place and took it back. No idea where you are
- so might not be very useful. It is a small company - one chap seems to do
all the serving.

--
Rod

Bob July 3rd 05 05:51 PM

"Rod" wrote in message
. 4...
: "Bob" wrote in
: :
:
: Does anyone know where I can get a Wirquin dual-flush button, type MW?
: I have tried Total bathrooms, been waiting for weeks for them to
: obtain one (they supplied it in the first place!).
: I have also emailed the Wirquin site in France but that was a week ago
: and no reply as yet.
:
: Bourne End Plumbing and Heating Supplies, Unit 6 Wessex Road, Bourne End,
: Buckinghamshire, SL8 5EY, UK.
:
: I know about the Wirquins because we bought one! Then found that it
: couldn't fit in the intended place and took it back. No idea where you are
: - so might not be very useful. It is a small company - one chap seems to
do
: all the serving.
:
: --
: Rod

Thanks for that, Rod, I was beginning to think I'm the only person in the UK
with a Wirquin!
I'll phone the supplier you mentioned and see if he can help.

Thanks again

Bob

Rod July 3rd 05 09:38 PM

"Bob" wrote in
:

Thanks for that, Rod, I was beginning to think I'm the only person in
the UK with a Wirquin!
I'll phone the supplier you mentioned and see if he can help.

Well - you might be! I menat ot add that this was a year or two ago so it
is possible that they have moved on to other suppliers since then.

--
Rod