DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wall requires rebuilding at Yate? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/112703-wall-requires-rebuilding-yate.html)

EricP June 29th 05 01:35 PM

Wall requires rebuilding at Yate?

Any persons interested in a simple brick garden wall rebuild at Yate
in S Glous. please mail me. May be an insurance job.
About 5 square yards of wall plus supports and removal of old wall.
Easy access.

raden June 29th 05 10:10 PM

In message , EricP
writes
Any persons interested in a simple brick garden wall rebuild at Yate
in S Glous. please mail me. May be an insurance job.
About 5 square yards of wall plus supports and removal of old wall.
Easy access.

Buy a trowel and some mortar

--
geoff

EricP June 29th 05 10:42 PM

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:10:45 GMT, raden babbled
like a waterfall and said:

In message , EricP
writes
Any persons interested in a simple brick garden wall rebuild at Yate
in S Glous. please mail me. May be an insurance job.
About 5 square yards of wall plus supports and removal of old wall.
Easy access.

Buy a trowel and some mortar

I cancelled this because I knew it would draw you out of the woodwork!

And I am thinking of buying one of those Brickys o:Po:P