DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   problem White KNight tumble dryer (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/112690-problem-white-knight-tumble-dryer.html)

Caroline Bell June 28th 05 10:57 PM

problem White KNight tumble dryer

Hope someone can help. My White Knight Sensodry CL447 tumble dryer is not
heating. I pushed in the red button on the back the first time this
happened and it hated again. The tumble dryer only operates on cool now and
the red button does not depress any more. Is this liekly to be the heater
element and is it easy to replace? Thanks for any help.

Caroline

Morris June 29th 05 12:24 PM

Hi Caroline,
I had the same thing with ours and the cure was replacement of the 2
thermistors on the back.Very cheap and easy. I bypassed them first just as a
quick check that the element was working.
Morris