DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BBQ canopy (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/112675-bbq-canopy.html)

David Lang June 28th 05 12:28 PM

BBQ canopy

Hi

Just purchased a new 4 burner, singing, dancing gas BBQ.

I want to build some kind of canopy over it so that (a) if it starts to rain
I can finish cooking and (b) to protect my shiny new bbq from the elements.

I though of something like a porch supported by two (bolted to a wall)
uprights. Needs to cover about a metre from the wall to cover the bbq & me.

Any idea what sort of roof angle I would need? Anyone seen any sort of
plans for something like this?

Dave