DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wall chaser for 50 quid at Aldi next week (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/109630-wall-chaser-50-quid-aldi-next-week.html)

Lobster June 10th 05 09:15 PM

Wall chaser for 50 quid at Aldi next week

My weekly Aldi email has just informed me that next week they are
stocking wallchasers for 50 quid...
http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_241.html

I don't believe it's going to be a wonderfully made and durable piece of
kit, but given that even the crappy Ferm model from Screwfix comes in at
130 quid, I think this has to be at least worth a looksee for those of
us who would use one only occasionally...

David

Paul June 11th 05 12:19 AM

"Lobster" wrote in message
My weekly Aldi email has just informed me that next week they are
stocking wallchasers for 50 quid...
http://uk.aldi.com/special_buys/product_241.html

I don't believe it's going to be a wonderfully made and durable piece of
kit, but given that even the crappy Ferm model from Screwfix comes in at
130 quid, I think this has to be at least worth a looksee for those of
us who would use one only occasionally...

David

saw this and thought that it could be worth it for someone who is on the
edge of hiring one for a couple of days (diy) and then either ebay it or
whatever.

paul