DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   shower heads (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/109521-shower-heads.html)

mp June 9th 05 09:15 PM

shower heads

Hi I've installed a shower + pump and it pumps really fast without the
shower head, but with the head it's reasonably impressive but a little
underpowered despite a 2.5 bar pump (all pipework is 22mm).

Would changing the shower head make a difference?

thanks

mp

BigWallop June 9th 05 10:18 PM

"mp" wrote in message
Hi I've installed a shower + pump and it pumps really fast without the
shower head, but with the head it's reasonably impressive but a little
underpowered despite a 2.5 bar pump (all pipework is 22mm).

Would changing the shower head make a difference?

thanks

mp

It isn't an adjustable flow / spray head then? Get one and enjoy.

OldBill June 10th 05 12:21 AM

BigWallop wrote:
"mp" wrote in message

Hi I've installed a shower + pump and it pumps really fast without the
shower head, but with the head it's reasonably impressive but a little
underpowered despite a 2.5 bar pump (all pipework is 22mm).

Would changing the shower head make a difference?

thanks

mp

It isn't an adjustable flow / spray head then? Get one and enjoy.

Shower itself doesn't need 22mm. That will only delay flow getting to
the head. From pump to mixer probably ought to be 15mm.
2.5 bar is a good pressure, if shower is no good with that then
something is amiss.