DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   We could supply Krone module,MDF block,wiring block,STB module,Etc (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/109356-we-could-supply-krone-module-mdf-block-wiring-block-stb-module-etc.html)

[email protected] June 8th 05 02:38 PM

We could supply Krone module,MDF block,wiring block,STB module,Etc

We are a manufacturer specialized in producing
telecommunication&network accessories in China, such as Disconnection
Module, connection Module,110 Wiring Block, FT Module, Drop wire
connection Module, Cable Management, Protection Magazine, Patch Cord,
Insertion Tool, Face Plate, Fiber optic connection Module,
Distribution boxes, MDF blocks and networks cabling product, ect.
Sincerely want to set up business relationship with you!
We provide all our products with high quality but low price.
See more details in our website:
http:// longnantx.en.alibaba.com

Do not hesitate to ask me anything you want to know!
Best wishes!

Sincerely:Edison
Tel:+86 574 63262298
Fax:+86 574 63263595

Pilbs June 8th 05 02:40 PM

Spam spam spam spam.................etc

Aidan June 8th 05 02:54 PM

Pilbs wrote:
Spam spam spam spam.................etc

If you change the header, all will know it's Spam spam spam spam & spam
without having to read the text.

BigWallop June 8th 05 05:19 PM

"Aidan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pilbs wrote:
Spam spam spam spam.................etc

If you change the header, all will know it's Spam spam spam spam & spam
without having to read the text.

Chinese eh? So do we have to read it with eyes half closed, in a sort of
squinting expression? Even then, it still looks like SPAM. :-)

BigWallop June 8th 05 05:19 PM

wrote in message
om...
We are a manufacturer specialized in producing
telecommunication&network accessories in China, such as Disconnection
Module, connection Module,110 Wiring Block, FT Module, Drop wire
connection Module, Cable Management, Protection Magazine, Patch Cord,
Insertion Tool, Face Plate, Fiber optic connection Module,
Distribution boxes, MDF blocks and networks cabling product, ect.
Sincerely want to set up business relationship with you!
We provide all our products with high quality but low price.
See more details in our website:

Do not hesitate to ask me anything you want to know!
Best wishes!

Sincerely:Edison

Oh, that's nice for you.

Lobster June 8th 05 06:39 PM

wrote:

Do not hesitate to ask me anything you want to know!

Hey, great - thanks!

OK then...

....WTF are you spamming this newsgroup??????

raden June 8th 05 08:20 PM

In message , Lobster
writes
wrote:
Do not hesitate to ask me anything you want to know!

Hey, great - thanks!

OK then...

...WTF are you spamming this newsgroup??????

Prolly because they've given up spamming me by email

--
geoff

Aidan June 8th 05 10:18 PM

BigWallop wrote:

Chinese eh? So do we have to read it with eyes half closed, in a sort of
squinting expression? Even then, it still looks like SPAM. :-)

No, it's spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam noodles spam & spam